CTIP Training, Tools, and Technology
We support our partners development of end-to-end plans and protocols for prevention, intervention, and response by:
- Building an interconnected roadmap, interagency collaboration, and cross-sectional partnerships,
- Conducting policy review and updates,
- Consulting on complex cases where significant trauma or threats have occurred
- Establishing key protocols with concrete action items for all relevant parties,
- Supporting data-use agreements and contracts for seamless information sharing and transfer across systems,
- Offering ongoing technical support to help strengthen existing services,
- Implementing CTIP’s end-to-end case management software, Outreach, for enhanced collaboration
Train your organization in a comprehensive violence prevention model that identifies early risk indicators and drives intervention.
Self-paced courses to enhance your knowledge on trauma and trauma-informed strategies.
Access a full suite of CTIP assessment, management, and collaboration tools & software.
Prepare your organization to better manage the immediate response and the ongoing systemic aftermath of a traumatic event.
Short bursts of intensely interactive, on-demand content covering a variety of topics.
Actuate your trauma-informed planning with collaborative case management software.