Microlearning: Introverts and the Pandemic
- CEU: 1 Continuing Education Credit
- Credential Type: Badge
- Time to complete: 1 hour / self-paced learning
- Course access: Available for 30 days from date of enrollment
- Group Discounts are available for groups of fifty or more learners
Introverted people expend comparatively more energy while in social situations. They tend to gain energy from being in quiet spaces and spending time alone. So, at the time, the pandemic seemed like it would be great for introverts because it gave them a built-in excuse to avoid social situations. However, people who are introverts tend to have higher rates of anxiety and depression. That, in combination with a lack of connection to other people, meant that introverts tended to struggle both during the pandemic and after the height of pandemic (we realize it’s not over). This series of four courses uses the pandemic as a case study for how introverts fare during times of crisis, stress, trauma, and anxiety.
The four courses are:
- Defining Introverts
- Impact of Trauma on Introverts
- Introverts Faring During the Pandemic
- How to Relate to and Understand Introverts
Each course has one objective that is accomplished by introducing learners to content through slides, videos, images, reflections, questions, and applications.
The objectives are:
- Identify the defining features of introverts and compare those with myths perpetuated about introverts
- Explore the relationship between life experiences—particularly with trauma—and people’s tendencies towards introversion
- Evaluate the experiences of introverts during the pandemic and reflect on their alignment with the learner’s previously held notions
- Identify useful strategies for connecting to and building relationships with people who have introverted tendencies
Credit card payments only
The course entry will be tied to the email account your enter, and the credentials will be assigned to your name only.
If using check or PO, register here
This course is for multiple people, anywhere from two to 49 participants. Please have a spreadsheet of participants ready to upload.
- 70,000+ trained professionals
- 4,000+ training sessions completed since 1999
- 1,000+ communities using our methodologies