At CTIP, innovation, caring and sales drive our success. As a representative in our sales department, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals in the US and Canadian markets. From identifying potential leads to nurturing prospective customers, to growing existing relationships and closing deals, you’ll play an integral role in helping our clients, products and services be successful. You will also stay ahead of industry trends, learn what makes our competitors tick, and leverage efficient sales tactics to broaden our customer base.
We are seeking an individual with an passion for sales and interest in helping communities, organization and individuals through technology and training. The ideal candidate will share our company values of honesty, transparency, and a commitment to client success and satisfaction—and can broadcast these values to the world.
Our Sales Executives are expected to deliver professional, timely, high-quality, personable responses and information. As a client forward role, you will act as both the voice and listening for CTIP - advocating for our solutions and hearing our users requests and feedback. Your job is to ensure the CTIP's clients have the best experience possible, no matter what channel they choose to contact us. We take customer engagement seriously and this position is essential to the team's success.
What you'll do on the Sales Team at CTIP
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Define and execute sales plans - meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Manage and track customer interaction, email sequences, playbooks and transactional information in a HubSpot CRM system.
- Coordinate and create pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well thought out sales strategies.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the HubSpot CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Reports to Executive Leadership Team.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.
- Experienced. Minimum 6+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals.
- Thinker. Strategic creative thoughts about approaches to entering new areas while expanding existing relationships.
- Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise at enterprise level. You develop and lead prospects by applying analytics to specific business issues. You know how to “drive a deal.”
- Evangelist. Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in CTIP’s mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
- Team Player. You understand how to move the ball. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You thrive on “getting it done” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Direct Sales Experience in: Education, Government, First Responder markets.
- Grant writing / RFP response experience.
- Added benefit to organization if proficient in French - to support our French Canadian markets.
- Role is preferably in-person in our Chicago, IL office.
- Management experience for future expanded sales team.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Top-tier medical benefits.
- Paid parental leave.
- Career development opportunities.
- Flexible schedule.
At CTIP, you will be part of a diversely creative team committed to building tools, services and trainings to help communities, organizations, and individuals prevent and respond to high-profile traumatic situations. Our methodologies and technology help save and rebuild lives.