Frontend Software Engineer
At CTIP, innovation, technology and support help us exceed our clients needs. As a member of our development team, you will be part of the core of our business - designing, developing and deploying our products across the US and Canadian markets. From concept, to code, to support, you’ll play an integral role in helping our clients, products and services be successful.
We are seeking an individual with an passion for software engineering and interest in helping communities, organizations and individuals through technology and training. The ideal candidate will share our company values of honesty, transparency, and a commitment to client success and satisfaction.
What you'll do on the Development Team at CTIP
- Develop features and improvements to CTIP products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features
- Review application requirements and interface designs
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- Write code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- Professional experience with React.
- Experience with building layouts in HTML/CSS.
- Experience with web application development.
- Experience with Tailwinds
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts.
- Experience with Figma.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Experienced. Minimum 6+ years of software development experience
- Thinker. Strategic creative thoughts about approaches to solving problems and building amazing solutions.
- Team Player. You understand how to move the ball. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You thrive on “getting it done” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Large Scale SaaS product development experience
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Top-tier medical benefits including vision & dental
- Paid parental leave/paid time off
- Career development opportunities
At CTIP, you will be part of a diversely creative team committed to building tools, services and trainings to help communities, organizations, and individuals prevent and respond to high-profile traumatic situations. Our methodologies and technology help save and rebuild lives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- React: 4 years (Required)
- Next.js: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tailwinds CSS: 2 years (Required)