Client Success Manager
At CTIP, supporting our clients, partners and communities is core to everything we do. Our Product and Engagement Team's main priority is to support our users and participants to be successful whether using our systems, tools or taking one of our trainings.
Our Client Success Managers are expected to deliver high-quality, speedy, personable responses and support. As a client forward role, you will act as both the voice and listening for CTIP - advocating for our solutions and hearing our users requests and feedback. Your job is to ensure the CTIP's clients have the best experience possible, no matter what channel they choose to contact us. We take customer service seriously and this position is essential to the team's success.
What you'll do on the Success Team at CTIP
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats with knowledge and efficiency.
- Identify and address customer needs with a goal of complete satisfaction.
- Provide answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability, while presenting the value of our portfolio of products to customers.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures under minimal supervision.
- Recommend improvements to processes for improved company efficiency.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to a variety of customer requests.
- Take ownership of technical issues and clients' requests from beginning to end.
- Own both client and internal customer needs with products.
- Educate both the internal teams and customer on new product features.
- Reports to Executive Leadership Team.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support, solving problems for clients, and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not intimidated by technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
- You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are naturally empathetic.
- You are an articulate written and verbal communicator.
- You have previous experience working in a Success/Support role related to SaaS software.
- You have written help articles, created video tutorials or manuals for products.
- Experience with HubSpot Product Suite.
- Experience writing and managing product blog posts.
- Added benefit to organization if proficient in French - to support our French Canadian markets.
- Role is preferably in-person in our Chicago, IL office.
- Management experience for future expanded support team.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Top-tier medical benefits.
- Paid parental leave.
- Career development opportunities.
- Flexible schedule.
At CTIP, you will be part of a diversely creative team committed to building tools, services and trainings to help communities, organizations, and individuals prevent and respond to high-profile traumatic situations. Our methodologies and technology help save and rebuild lives.